Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is this really January??

I can't believe how nice the weather has been? We even played at the park today with our jackets off! Crazy! The boys have kept us busy. There is never a dull...or quiet...moment in our house. I can hear them wrestling as I write this!

This was over the weekend at the park. It is nice to have them actually play with eachother now.

This picture is from Christmas but I can't remember the last time we had a family picture. I wish it wasn't so blurry.
My mom took Drew skating for his first time with my mom and sister. He actually did really well. He was able to keep his balance and go without any help.

My boys LOVE baby Sam. They talk about "Baby Sam" from the minute they wake up until they go to bed. I hope Sam grows to love them just as much.
I also forgot to add these pictures from Christmas Eve. Santa came to visit us at our house before he started his long journey that night. The boys and Devyn each got a small present from him. We tried to get him to stay for a beer but he didn't want to drive his sleigh under the influence. :)



No comments: