Sunday, December 4, 2011

Never a Dull Moment!!

I guess I always have to be ready for anything when you live with three boys!! We have had a lot of fun the last couple of weeks. We went to Des Moines to visit Ma and Pa and the twins went to their first movie.
This is from the movie. Drew is a pro when it comes to going to the theatre. He can sit the whole time and actually enjoys it. Brock and Reid had to get up numerous times to use the bathroom. That is fine with me because I have trouble sitting through movies!!
I got a phone call at school saying that Brock needed stitches. He fell into a bookcase. My mom picked him up and met me at the hospital. Sure enough...he got 5 stitches on his forehead. He was a trooper and hardly cried at all!

The day before Daddy picked the twins up at daycare and took them to Dairy Queen. It is always more fun with Daddy! :)
Drew loved this hat. He tried it on in Iowa City on our way back from Des Moines. He wishes mommy had an iPhone so he could play Angry Birds...HINT HINT! :)
I love this picture. I took it when we were putting up our Christmas tree. The boys were so excited to decorate it. This year..the first year ever...I just watched!!
Brock is crazy! This is how he had to ride in the car the whole 6 hours home. He is so much fun.


No comments: