Sunday, August 28, 2011

It has been a while!

What a week we have had! I started back to work full time, Drew went to 1st grade, and the twins went to daycare for the first time. I LOVE being back to school, Drew LOVES being back at school, the twins HATE it! From the minute they get up, until the second I drop them off they are yelling..I don't want to go to daycare. I don't like daycare. But once they are there they love it.
Lots of pictures to share.
The boys getting along. Doesn't happen every day! :)

Tyler took Drew to Great America the day before school started. If you know me...and my germ phobia...it was better Tyler took him!!

Drew's first day of school.

He is so excited to have so many kids from our street on his bus.
We had a neighborhood party. It was a ton of fun. The party started with a fishing derby.


Drew caught about 4 small fish. Then....
He caught a huge, pregnant catfish. DISGUSTING!! He won a prize for it.
Next was the bike parade. All of the kids decorated their bikes and rode down our street. This is Drew's new buddy,

Brock and Reid missed out on some of the party since they needed a long nap after their tiring week.




No comments: