Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crazy week

It has been a crazy week here. We finally moved and it was the longest process. The movers took 12 hours to unload our house and move us. It was ridiculous! My mom had the boys, so that made the day a little easier.

This is a mixture of pictures from the week...
Shopping with daddy:
At the Kohl's Museum with my mom and sister.




Playing in the mud puddles. This is Brock and Reid's new favorite thing to do!

Drew lost his forth tooth in a Jimmy John's sub.
At the spray park by Drew's camp.
At the mall riding the train. Katie and I had to ride behind them so they weren't afraid.
These boys are inseparable!! They love each other so much!
Brock had another seizure due to a high fever. Of course I freaked out and called 911. I know Janet...I don't do well when this happens! :)
As you can see, he was totally fine once we got to the hospital. He told the nurse he was going to ride a motorcycle like his baba and papa!


No comments: