Well, we started out the week with the blizzard. I didn't believe we would get as much snow as they predicted, but we did! I am not sure on the total but it is close to 2 feet. We were literally snowed in on Wednesday and it took Tyler and our neighbors a few hours to plow the driveways. To top that off, we had a little incident with Brock. He had been acting a little cranky all day and had a temperature of 99 around 5pm. I gave him tylenol and then within 15 minutes it shot up to around 104. (atleast that is what his temp was in the ER) He ended up having a fever induced seizure. Thank God for our fast acting neighbors. I froze and couldn't think straight while it was happening. We ran him over to our neighbor's house and they took it from there. I am forever grateful to them for their help and to our other neighbors who stayed in the house watching the other boys while this was all going on.
This is Brock's poor hand. He kept saying....ooowwww hand hurt!!





No comments:
Post a Comment