Monday, September 13, 2010

Iowa Game

Drew went to his first Iowa game of the season. He did pretty well. He lasted until half time which I think is good for a 5 yr old! They rode the Hawkeye Express and also went to dinner together after the game. Drew said Pa offered to buy him something at the Hawkshop but Drew said is just wasn't his favorite store! How cute.



I tried to get a picture of all 3 boys in their Iowa gear. I asked Brock to say Hawkeye...this is what he gave me. Not such a huge fan yet!
Reid yelled Hawkeye and clapped.

This is how we roll....in our neighbor's Escalade!



1 comment:

Kara said...

I love pics of the boys in Iowa gear! They are SO cute! I'm so proud of Reid too, glad he likes the Hawks! And I hope Drew didn't get to go to the Iowa vs Iowa State game.....I wanted to go! :)