Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twins' 1st birthday

The twins turned 1 on December 27. I can't believe how fast the year went. They are now on the move so this seems to be a harder age than before!
Baba, Papa, Ma, and Pa came over to celebrate.

They loved their cake. However, they were up all night after eating it. Not sure if they had a tummy ache or if they were on a sugar high!



These picture were the same day. I know..lots of eating pictures but they were so happy so I had to include them.


Drew was sick for a few days. He had a fever and stomach ache. Thank God there wasn't any throwing up. I am the worst when it comes to that! So Daddy read to him while he was laying down all day.

The boys fight every day over this cabinet. They like to get inside and throw everything out. My house is a disaster by the end of the day.

Brock climbed into the dishwasher.

And Reid got into the garbage. Never a dull day at the Williams household!


My camera was dropped and now doesn't work. So hopefully we are not out of commission for too long!!

No comments: