Monday, November 23, 2009

Lots going on...

Well, the boys are eating more "real" food...and boy is it ever a mess!!! This is their first time having spaghetti. And as you can see, it was EVERYWHERE!! When they were done, it was on the cabinets, drawers, floor, Milo's back, etc.


He looks like an old man in this picture. He is the funniest boy ever. I laugh everytime I see him. He knows when he is being funny and laughs with me. I love it!

Little Reid....he is the sweetest little boy. He loves to be held and hugged. His smile just melts me.

And look at this handsome big boy. I can't believe how big he looks in this years school picture. He looks like a kid...not a little boy anymore. No more growing for now..please!


Drew had his friend Blake over. I couldn't believe the amount of noise that came out of the two of them. I guess this is a little picture of what I have to look forward to having 3 boys and their friends in the house. There were balls being thrown, couches climbed on, and screaming.




While everyone was having fun on this beautiful Sunday, I was doing my usual, being a maid! I did 7 loads of laundry, gave the twins a bath, stripped all 4 beds and then remade them, cleaned all the bathrooms, vacuumed, and mopped the floor. And I wonder why I am exhausted at the end of the day


Drew had a performance at school. He usually doesn't enjoy these and doesn't like to sing. My mom and dad went to this one. Even though he doesn't look like he is happy in the picture, they said he did sing this time.


Drew's favorite thing to eat these days is scramble eggs with cheese dipped in ketchup. Here he is eating it for the second time this day.


The boys are army crawling everywhere. I don't know why all of my kids army crawl instead of crawling the normal way. They fight, chase eachother, and get into everything. I found Brock splashing in Milo's water and Reid eating Milo's food. Good times!!


My dad is a great grandpa. Look at how he is playing with Reid. He was chasing Reid around the kitchen floor. Reid loved it.



Then Grandpa just relaxed with them. My mom is a great grandma too. I tried to get Brock to say Mama...but all he would say was Baba, then laugh. I swear he knows he is saying her name and doing it on purpose.




No comments: