Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm so sad....

..school is starting in a week. I truly love being at home with my 3 boys! They are so much fun and growing so fast. I don't want to miss a second of their lives!
Nikki Kaufman (Skogman) sent me these onesies. They are adorable. I usually don't dress them alike but had to with this outfit. Reid was the first one to come out so he had to be Thing 1!


This is how we spend our time before bedtime. We play on the floor. I love this age...so much fun!



I can't figure out how to flip this picture and my face looks about 100 lbs. Not a great picture...just look at the boys..not me!

I was using Drew's usual chair to reach in a high cabinet. He always eats in the same seat and doesn't like to switch. He is pretty structured..wonder where he gets that from?!?!? Anyways, he was trying to eat his soup and so daddy had to help him out!





Drew and Daddy are off to the Air and Water Show downtown. I am so jealous that I don't get to go. I am sure I will have some pictures to post when they get home! Have a good weekend!

No comments: