Look at the difference. This is the same bassinet they used to share!!!


I love these
Bumbo chairs. Brock can sit by himself for a few minutes. Reid is still working on it. I have to remember that they were 7 weeks early and will be a little behind. I keep reminding myself that they won't be in high school and still laying on their back!! :)

Both boys LOVE their feet. Their feet are in their mouths half the time.

They also enjoy being on a blanket outside and looking around. I am so glad it hasn't been too hot outside!

They are growing so fast. It feels like just yesterday that we brought them home. I wish I could freeze time right now!
1 comment:
LOVE.IT!!!!! This has to be one of my all time favorite blog postings of the twins. I love the then and now pictures. I miss them so much. Such handsome babies you and Ty make.
Love you all,
Ab
Post a Comment