We had a good weekend. Drew and I went to see Thomas and the Circus. He loved it!
I will post pictures of that later. The exciting news this weekend was that Papa finally got a Harley! He has had every motorcycle known to man but never a Harley. It is really a nice bike. Drew is wearing the new helmet he got with the bike.
Nice bike huh?!?
Devyn was at my parents' house for the weekend. She LOVES Drew. He is getting more tolerant of her. But she is truly a little monkey and loves to climb on everything ...especially Drew. She would climb up his legs on to his lap and then practically climb over his head. Every time Drew would ask "why is she doing this?"
I am still having trouble with tummy time. The doctor said to put them on their tummies every minute they are awake. Well, I am not doing it every minute they are awake but I am doing it alot. But this is what they do the minute they get on their tummy...they fall asleep. How in the world are they going to learn to crawl?!? I could have fire works going off in front of them and they will still fall asleep. 

No comments:
Post a Comment