Drew is going through a hard time right now. He is seeking attention in any way possible. Usually it is by doing something he shouldn't be doing and then crying REALLY loud. I get it...his world has been turned upside down in the last couple of months. Thank God for Milo! That is his closest buddy and has helped him get through some of his tantrums. One of Drew's favorite things to do is bury Milo in the couch. I finally got some pictures of it. Milo just sits there and lets him do it.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Long time..no post!
Wow...it has been a long time since I put new pictures up. We have been busy. The boys are now on a routine and slept from 8:45-6:00 last night. I thought I would wake up feeling really rested. But, I got up about 6 times to check if they were still breathing. It worried me since they were so quiet and sleeping so soundly. I hope they sleep like that again tonight.
Drew is going through a hard time right now. He is seeking attention in any way possible. Usually it is by doing something he shouldn't be doing and then crying REALLY loud. I get it...his world has been turned upside down in the last couple of months. Thank God for Milo! That is his closest buddy and has helped him get through some of his tantrums. One of Drew's favorite things to do is bury Milo in the couch. I finally got some pictures of it. Milo just sits there and lets him do it.

Here are the boys taking a nap together. They like to cuddle as close as they can together. Reid ended up sucking on Brock's finger at one point.

Drew had to get in the picture too.
I love this picture. Milo is so protective of all 3 boys. The Comcast man came to fix our cable and Milo would not leave the boys side when he was around. I have to admit..he was kind of creepy!
Drew has become a photographer! He loves to take pictures of everything in the house. This is my all time favorite. I love his little feet. Maybe I should get him a new camera of his own!

Drew is going through a hard time right now. He is seeking attention in any way possible. Usually it is by doing something he shouldn't be doing and then crying REALLY loud. I get it...his world has been turned upside down in the last couple of months. Thank God for Milo! That is his closest buddy and has helped him get through some of his tantrums. One of Drew's favorite things to do is bury Milo in the couch. I finally got some pictures of it. Milo just sits there and lets him do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment