
Thursday, January 1, 2009
A great visit!
Tyler and I have been taking turns going to the hospital to see the boys. We don't want Drew to feel like we keep leaving him to go see Reid and Brock. Anyways, today was my turn to feed Brock and Ty was going to feed Reid. We switch every day. Well I had the Nazi Nurse. She would only let me hold Brock for 30 minutes and then I had to leave. So, Tyler goes tonight and he got to hold Reid for an hour and then Brock once he was done with his bath. Brock is the one with the hat on...since he had wet hair from the bath. I am still shocked at how dark Reid's hair is and by how much he has! Tyler said they kept looking at him and at eachother. Hopefully next time I will get a chance to do this.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment