Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Camp

Drew started summer camp this week. He goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. He is still going to school the other mornings. So, for the next 3 weeks he will be one busy boy....and I can relax a little bit! :)
Drew is going to camp with his friend Blake. They now say they are best friends!

After camp I picked Drew up and he said he wanted to go to "Pendence" Grove. It is really called Independence Grove! I finally got a picture of the HUGE fish we feed bread to. They are hard to catch a picture of because they move so fast.
Drew is so proud of himself that he can climb this wall. Last summer he would just stand there and cry because he was too scared to even attempt it.

At the top...he is waving like he is in a parade!

We usually can't get to this waterfall at Independence Grove because outdoor weddings are held here. Well, Drew finally found this place and we must have spent an hour sitting there watching it.



No comments: