So..yes, Drew has a little bit of a temper problem these days. I was getting him ready for swim lessons and he decided to throw another one of his famous "fits". I tried to explain to him that it was freezing outside...below zero...and he HAD to wear pants over his suit. He didn't have a choice this time. Well, he showed me! The minute I turned around he whipped off his shoes and pants and then threw them. They landed on our chandelier. I had to turn my head and laugh. He then went from screaming to crying because he wanted THOSE pants and couldn't wear them because they were stuck. We decided on a different pair. All I have to say is that he is going through the "terrible threes". Not the twos!!!! Please let this pass soon!!
1 comment:
HA! That is hilarious. My sister says the "fours" are even worse. We are done for if that is the case. ;o)
Post a Comment